• Located in Shibuya, Tokyo and adjacent to the high-end residential area, Daikanyama
• 7-minute^ walk from JR Shibuya station, easily connect to Metro Ginza and Hanzomon lines
• 12-minute^ walk from Tokyu Toyoko line Daikanyama station
• Shibuya is the upcoming IT & Tech Hub in Japan, expanding with a brand new JR station and threemixed-use buildings in 2023
• One to three-bedroom apartments, priced from HKD 4.19M*
=The live session will be held in Cantonese, but we also welcome enquiries in English=
Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not to deal with Hong Kong properties, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. *Prices and details correct at time of going to press. ^Walking times and travelling times are approximate. Source: Google Maps. Property number: IRP_N_101_23349. Planning number: R03-Fukyu Kyokai00028 (30 Apr 2021) granted by Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Acquiring interest in an apartment in the building with freehold. The last updated date: 19.08.2021.