Standing at the gateway to London on the River Thames, Douglass Tower, 30 storeys high will transform the skyline of east London, bringing new heights to the area’s premier waterside address.
Designed by architects Allies and Morrison, Douglass Tower shares Goodluck Hope’s industrial aesthetic which is unique in a building of such height with bold lines and colours complementing the chic modern interiors of its apartments.
- • The Height of Island Living
- • Award-winning waterfront development
- • Tallest tower on the Island and gateway to London
- • Panoramic views of River Thames and the City
- • 4 minutes from Canary Wharf