Battersea Power Station is one of Europe’s largest mixed-use developments. It is a legendary landmark in London and even appeared on Batman and Superman! The architect safeguarded the heritage while developing it into exciting and innovative neighbourhood.
• New London Underground Zone 1 Northern Line Extension opening in 2021#
• Reach the West End, Central London and the City within 10-12 minutes
• Neighouring Battersea Park and Queenstown Road Underground stations connect to the rail links into Victoria and Waterloo lines
• Great housing demand with more than 25,000 new jobs expected and the upcoming opening of Apple’s new London campus
• Designed by world-renowned architects Foster + Partners and Gehry Partners
Follow our Facebook page “JLL Residential” to get a notification for the Facebook live event!
Disclaimer: Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not to deal with Hong Kong properties, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Property number: IRP_N_101_00097. Planning number: 2013/6639 and 2014/2837 granted by London Borough of Wandsworth. Acquiring interest in an apartment in the building with 997 years leasehold. The last updated date: 27.03.2020. #Estimated opening.